Friday 20 March 2015

How's your weekend going so far???
 Ashburton is having a gorgeous day...and I am sitting inside working... Oh well...at least I love my job smile emoticon

I have just added a new category to my products page called  **SALE PRODUCTS**
How about popping over to the website and having a browse...you never know, you might find yourself a bargain *** smile emoticon
www.craftynotionz.co.nz
New ribbons are available on the website right now...cute car & truck grossgrain, as well as organza ribbon in 11 lovely colours ...

PRODUCTS ON THEIR WAY!!!
* This week, I ordered lots more of those gorgeous Anemone chipboards which have been flying out the door...
I reordered the ones sold out as well as some new ones, so I hope you all like them.
* I have decided to stock Glitzin Glamour on the website, and there will be 14 colours to choose from. They can be used much he same way as Kindi Glitz etc...
* Also coming, are lots of metal charms, more cute grossgrain ribbon and paper lace doilies!
More details as things arrive! 

Take it easy out there and remember ~
                                ~~ SMALL OPPORTUNITIES ARE OFTEN THE BEGINNING
                                                   OF GREAT ENTERPRISE ~~   Demosthenes


                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment