Tuesday 2 June 2015

Wow ~ the year is going by too fast ....
I just realised how long it's been since I added anything to this blog.
Since my last post, I have been busy ... I changed web providers and re built my website, which wasn't a small job. I am pretty happy with it now ...so if you haven't checked out the 'new look' site, why not head on over and take a look at it.

I am continually sourcing and adding new products to my website, the latest being a selection of lovely De Coupage sheets. I know a lot of card makers lament the fact that there aren't a lot of choices out there for male themed cards etc, so I have added some rather cool ones that I hope you all like.

New dies from various brands have also come in, so why not go check those out and while there, see what else is new :-)

The other day Lemoncraft had a cute little 'box' tutorial on their blog.
 It was made using their latest paper release called Dreamy Mornings, which I have on order.
 The whole collection looks stunning, as they always do, so I can't wait to be able to offer it to you all.
Here are a few pics from their blog






I am going to have a go at this myself, so I will put some of my pics up once I'm done :-)

It's a good day for crafting today as it's raining quite heavily here...but hey ... any day is a good day for crafting ... right?

Until next time ... Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment